"Most of us are so busy doing what we think we have to do
that we don't think about what we really want to do."
At one time or another, each of us will face an important crossroads in our career or life. The question is not will we face one, but how will we respond to it when we do? For some, that means ignoring the signs of change, hunkering down, and maintaining the status quo. Others will choose a different path. They will take a step back, examine themselves and the path they are on, and discover new possibilities for their future.
Here are some of the signposts at a career crossroads. Do you see any of these signs in your own life?
- I’m feeling stuck or stagnant. How do I breathe new life into my work?
- I’m ready for a bigger game. How can I gain the confidence and credibility I need for promotion and new opportunities?
- I’m overwhelmed by the competing demands of work and family. How do I balance everything without losing myself in the process?
- It’s time for a change. What other career options can I successfully pursue?
- I want to launch my own business. How do I make the leap?
If you are ready to engage more fully in your current work or chart a new course for your career, we can help. Through our customized, one-on-one coaching process, you will discover:
- The clarity you need to move forward. Achieving a new level of success and satisfaction at work requires clarity. We’ll help you to rise above the chaos and distractions of day-to-day demands so that you can get clear– clear about what you really want, what moves you, and what constitutes your best work.
- The courage to pursue your goals and dreams. Stretching into new territory almost always provokes some fear and internal resistance. We’ll help you face your fears head on so that you can take bold steps in service of your goals.
- The capacity to contribute in new and more rewarding ways. Our career coaching takes an inside out approach to helping you discover and do your best work. We’ll help you to reconnect with your talents, interests and passion. When you are connected to what you do best and care about most, you can’t help but achieve and contribute in extraordinary ways.
Contact us to schedule a complimentary call to see how we can help you to create a bold new future for your career or achieve new levels of success and satisfaction in your current one.